Q-Mark Fire Door Maintenance and Inspections
Fire door maintenance
Inspections and maintenance are carried out under the BM Trada Q-Mark Fire Door Maintenance Scheme.
Our inspector has been trained by BM Trada and FDIS ensuring all the necessary standards and regulations are met.
The inspection will include:
- Review of drawings, test evidence and fire risk assessments
- Full survey of Fire doors, identifying any potential issues that may impact their performance
- Digitally recorded Reports on completion with remedial works and costings for repairs, if required
- On approval, repairs carried out under 3rd party accreditation
- Fire doors maintained to their original specification
- Site left clean and safe.