Herts-Fire is committed to protecting the environment as the owner has seen too much wastage over the years, with newly constructed projects being demolished in their first year.
- Under the BM Trada maintenance scheme, we can repair doors that are damaged and this will always be our preference
- Herts-Fire are proud to say that we will donate £25.00 to a chosen charity who aim to plant 20 million trees by 2030 Each £25.00 donation will plant 5 trees. Every company who employ Herts-fire will receive a certificate with proof of the trees being planted
- This £25.00 donation will be for every survey undertaken or for every door installed throughout 2022
- All audits will be paperless
- Only sustainable materials and suppliers will be used.
Herts fire ltd – Compliance as standard
Get in touch
Building owners are legally obligated to adhere to the requirement outlined in the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, which covers the building’s fire safety provisions. Regular inspections of fire doors are required to keep the standard of fire safety in buildings, as stated in BS8214 (c.13) and BS9999 (Annex L).